1. Clean air conditioner coils, inside and out, before cooling season begins
- Dirty coils make the A/C system run longer, decreasing efficiency and increasing cooling costs.
2. Check and refill the refrigerant charge if necessary
- Not having the right amount of cooling refrigerant can lead to a damaged air compressor.
3. Clean and calibrate blower system components for optimal airflow
- The A/C system produces cool air for the entire home by blowing warm air over the cooled coil. Ensuring that air is moving over the coil as efficiently as possible can mean increased durability and efficiency of the system.
An HVAC service contract can be a very cost-effective way to make sure your system is properly maintained and to have someone on call when things go wrong. They often include yearly inspections of both your furnace and A/C, discounts on major repairs, and preferred scheduling status when you have problems during the busy season. Click here to view our service agreement.
Sign up for our monthly subscription home delivery filter service, and forget about filters for as long as you want. Contact Brandyon A Debnam Heating and Cooling today!